Warwickshire Women’s 15s and 18s Team Manager Roles
The WRFU Women’s 15s and 18s Team Managers will report directly to The WRFU Women’s & Girls Rugby Lead, Team Warwickshire.
These are honorary roles.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To be involved in recruiting the Coaches and the Medical Team when appropriate.
• To act as a coordinator for all matters arising for the designated squad and assist the coaching team in identifying and recruiting players.
• To oversee the selection process to ensure positive outcomes for both successful and unsuccessful players.
• To maintain adequate documentation of all players, including updating the County Database.
• To organise appropriate dates and venues for any trials and training sessions and notify All of these dates for timely circulation to all Clubs.
• To organise appropriate venues for training sessions.
• To supply team sheets as provided by the RFU for match days.
• To be responsible for all kits for the designated squad in conjunction with the Kit Manager.
• To ensure adequate first aid and medical cover following County policy for all games and training sessions.
• To be accountable to the Team Warwickshire Committee on all matters regarding the team’s administration and to report to the Committee as requested.
• To liaise with other Team Managers regarding players who move age groups to ensure a smooth and positive transition.
• To act as the contact for the team in case of cancellations/alterations.
• To be responsible for players’ appropriate conduct and dress on Match Days.
• To be responsible for travel arrangements and liaison with opposing team management.
• To ensure County Ties and Caps are available for a presentation where applicable.
• To be responsible for providing Match Reports as required.
• To complete match results sheet and communicate results to the RFU and WFRU as required.
If you are interested in the above Key Roles, please send a covering letter stating the position you are applying for and why you think you would be suitable for the role. In addition, attach a Rugby CV documenting any rugby and sporting experiences you feel relevant.
Send to the application address below or to Email: [email protected]
WRFU Coach Development Group
63. The Kent. Hillmorton. Rugby. Warwickshire. CV21 4NJ. Mob: 07803935406
All candidates will be contacted upon receipt of their application. All candidates will also be contacted to inform them of the panel’s decision to interview or not.
The closing date for applications is January 16th 2022, with Interviews held during the week 24th – 31st January 2022.
For further information
Contact Gemma Booker, WRFU Head of Women & Girls Rugby Email: [email protected]